Tee Ball is run on community spirit, where communities and families come together for the shared love of sport and for the benefit of children.Tee Ball offers a fantastic game to introduce children to physical activity in a safe, non-contact, fun environment.
As a parent you can be guaranteed that your child will be participating in a safe, fun, well-run activity.
This summer we are offering an exciting entry level program for children, aged 5-6, who want to try the wonderful world of Tee Ball and Baseball. Our in-house program, based at Murray Farm Reserve, runs on Friday afternoons (5:30 PM -7:00 PM) from October to December (School Term 4).
What is Tee Ball?
Tee Ball is an exciting new, modified version of baseball for children aged 5-6
Sessions combine a structured, fun-based skills development with non-competitive match play
The focus is on maximum involvement and fun
- Children of all abilities get an equal chance to participate
It is a six-a-side, bat and ball game that is all about being active and having FUN
Children get to practice the foundation skills of throwing, catching, hitting and running that are required for baseball and many other sports
All playing and safety equipment is supplied
When will Tee Ball be held?
- Sessions will run from 60-90 minutes, once per week
- Our in-house program is based at Murray Farm Reserve – no travelling!!
- We will be running a flexible program, commencing October and running through to December.
- New players, friends and family can join the program at any time
What is included in Registration?
- all registration and insurances
- access to all of our programs, from October - December
- a fun-filled Participation Pack which includes
- Carlingford Baseball Cap
- Aussie T Ball T Shirt
- other goodies
How do we find out more?
We recommend you download our informative Aussie T Ball FAQ
Contact our President on 0417 448 223 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org